B.Com/B.A/B.Sc. Part II Supplementary Examination, 2018 Form Fill-up is for the candidates of Part III (who have already appeared or due to appear or repeaters of Part III) only to clear their failed General subject paper/ Group/s of Part II before they sit for their Part III Exam.
- 3rd year students having “X1” (B.Com) & “X2” (B.A. & B.Sc.) as their 2nd year result and are opting to continue in 3rd year General course, may fill up Calcutta University Part II Supplementary Examination Form in their failed General paper/s and also in their corresponding General papers of Part II instead of Honours failed paper(s) / Group(s).
- 3rd year Honours Students who are willing to switch their course from Honours to General and have any Honours failed paper/s in Part II, are also eligible to fill up Calcutta University Part II Supplementary Examination Form and in such case, they will have to appear in their corresponding General papers in Part III instead of Honours failed paper(s) / Group(s).
“QX” B.Com PII Result student please check the link : https://tinyurl.com/besQXnote
Click the link for Supplementary Examination Form Fill-up Schedule for B.Com/B.A./B.Sc. Part-II
Click the link for Supplementary Examination Online Form Fill-up Process
Students must bring following documents:
- Calcutta University Supplementary Examination Application Form (print it from Calcutta University website as per process given in above link from Today, 28/01/2019).
- Original or Photo Copy of latest Part II Calcutta University Examination Mark sheet.
- 1 Stamp Size photograph. (We will take only if required)
- Original duly paid 2nd year Casual Fees challan for Academic Year 2018-19. (It is mandatory to pay the casual fees)
- Valid ID Card issued by College. (not applicable for Passout students)