The Bhawanipur Education Society College Library provides the students, faculty members, non- teaching staff and members of the management an extensive collection of Text & Reference books, Journals, Magazines, CD/ DVD, Research Reports, Online Journals, Database etc., in an air-conditioned well furnished environment equipped blazing fast wifi along with modern facilities to explore the world of knowledge.
- Open Monday to Saturday
- 8:00am to 8:00pm
- Closed on Sundays
- Open for all during vacation
On Site Faculty
To encourage and enhance the knowledge of the students one faculty each of selected subjects is available in the library to clear the doubts of the students who are studying in the library.
Green Campus Software
An integrated and internet based library management software covering Acquisitions, Circulation, Cataloguing, Label Printing, Reminder SMS services, OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) etc.
The Bhawanipur College Knowledge Resource Centre has enabled exclusive computer terminals and pods with high-end rigs providing students free and fast access to e-resources.
The BES College “Knowledge Resource Centre” has Institutional Membership of:
Facilities & Services
Rules & Regulations
- Students can use the library reading room from 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. from Monday to Saturday.
- No student will be allowed to enter the library room without a valid college Identity Card.
- Mobile phones should be switched off and students need to maintain perfect silence and order inside the library. Anybody found sleeping, talking loudly, sitting in an improper manner and violating the general rules of library conduct are penalised.
- Group discussion or any kind of class meeting is not allowed in the library.
- Students can use library “INTERNET” facilities according to section wise timing (MORNING, DAY & EVENING).
- Lending books will be issued to the student from Monday to Saturday on production of their college Identity Card.
- Students are issued 2 to 4 books (depending on subject) at a time for 21 days. Further, if required the student can get the book renewed for further 14 to 21 days.
- When Books are issued, students should check the pages of the issued books and if pages are found missing, they should report the same to the Librarian before leaving the Counter. On returning the books, if pages are found missing, then the last borrower of the book shall be held accountable for the missing pages and shall accordingly be fined.
- Marking by ink or pencil or writing on the library books, tearing pages or pictures of books or defacing the books will be treated as a breach of library rules.
- Books for overnight reading will be issued at specific time as decided by the Librarian and the same must be returned before 9:00 A.M. next day.
- No book or periodical can be taken out of the Library unless issued for home reading.
- The college Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate will be issued to student only after he/ she has returned all the Library books and cleared all library dues.
- The Librarian reserves the right to recall any book/ periodical issued at any time.
- Sub-lending of books is strictly forbidden.
- Regarding all other matters concerning the Library, the decision of the Principal/ Librarian will be final.
- All rules and regulations stated herein are subject to change without notice