Students who have appeared for Calcutta University B.Com. Semester III Examination in the year 2018 and have registered for Recheck & Self-Inspection of the same will have to submit their Form on Tuesday, 16th April, 2019 in Valia Hall, Ground Floor as per their schedule given below:
Check the below link for Schedule of B.com Sem-III Recheck & Self-Inspection
Please Note: ONCE THE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR RE-EXAMINATION IS SUBMITTED FOR ANY PAPER(S)/ PORTION OF PAPER(S), YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT. SO, CHECK CAREFULLY THE SUBJECT(S) YOU HAVE SELECTED FOR REVIEW AND/ OR F.S.I BEFORE ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMISSION.
Click link for Online Process of filling B.Com. Semester-III Recheck & Self-Inspection Application Form from Calcutta University website
i) Re-Examination is applicable only for Theoretical papers of different End Semester Examinations of 3-year B.Com. Course of Studies. Re-examination/ review is not permissible for Internal Assessment, Practical Examinations, MCQ based examinations and Project Work.
ii) A candidate will be eligible to re-examine his/her script if he/she appears at the concerned Semester examination as a whole.
iii) A student shall be allowed to apply for re-examination / review of not more than 2 (Two) theoretical papers in each semester i.e. CH, DSE and CHG for Honours courses and CG, DSE and CHG for General Courses, taken together, provided that he/she has scored qualifying marks, i.e., 30% in the remaining papers of that Semester.
Student must bring the following Documents for Recheck & Self-Inspection Process:
- Your Recheck & Self Inspection Application Form printed from Calcutta University website. (2 copy of Recheck & Self Inspection Application Form printed if student goes for both Recheck & Self-Inspection)
- Calcutta University Sem III Examination Mark sheet. (Original & 2 photocopy)
- Calcutta University Sem III Examination Latest Admit Card. (Original & 2 photocopy)
- Calcutta University Registration Certificate. (Original & 2 photocopy)
- Valid College ID Card.
- Exact Fees required for the payment of your Application. The amount will be mentioned in the form.