Zero Tolerance towards Sexual Harassment at Workplace
Sexual Harassment at Workplace: (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act 2013
What is Sexual Harassment?
Any unwelcome sexually determined behaviour (whether directly or by implication) as:
1. Physical contacts and advances
2. A demand or request for sexual favour.
3. Sexually coloured remarks.
4. Showing pornography
5. Any other unwelcome of physical, verbal or nonverbal conduct of sexual nature
Rights Of A Working Woman
1. Works with dignity in safe and secure environment.
2. Prevention of sexual harassment.
3. Obtaining hearing and relief from complaints committee.
4. Seek their own or perpetrator’s transfers.
Report Sexual Harassment at Workplace.
Ms. Amala Dhandhania (Presiding Officer) +917003638110
Ms. Salony Priya +919830164500
Ms. Atreyee Ganguly +919433896654
Dr. Suchandra Chakraborty +919830110874
Mr. Ashish Maitra +919831022349
Ms. Saheli Sarkar (Majumder) +919674726301