B.A. SEMESTER II/ IV INTERNAL ASSESSMENT EXAMINATION, 2023 - June 9, 2023B.COM. SEMESTER II/ IV (HONS/ GEN) INTERNAL ASSESSMENT EXAMINATION (IAE), 2022-23 - June 9, 2023B.B.A. SEMESTER II CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION, 2023 FORM FILL-UP - June 9, 2023B.B.A. SEMESTER IV CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION, 2023 FORM FILL-UP - June 9, 2023BBA SEMESTER II CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION, 2023 SCHEDULE - June 9, 2023
Admissions 2023-24 - Apply Now
CASUAL ENROLMENT FOR B.COM./ B.A./ B.SC./ BBA SEMESTER I / III
B.Com./ B.A./ B.Sc./ BBA Semester I/ III Casual Enrolment 2021-22 has started. Students are required to thoroughly read the notice given below before enroling themselves.
1. This casual enrolment procedure is only applicable to the students who are having fail paper(s) in Semester I and/or III, currently studying in B.Com. / B.A. / B.Sc. / BBA Semester III or V whose Calcutta University Semester I / III Examination result has been declared.
2. Students who have cleared their Calcutta University Semester VI Examination but having failed paper/s in Semester I &/or III &/or V need to complete their Casual Enrollment procedure in order to appear for the failed papers. The notice regarding the same will be available in due course of time. Please keep checking the college website under Noticeboard section for the same.
3. Please keep your Calcutta University original Mark-sheet of Semester I / III handy with you or download the net copy by clicking on the link given as it is required for the below mentioned procedure. https://www.exametc.com/univercity.php?id=32
4. The last date to complete the enrolment procedure is 24th December 2021.
5. It is important to complete the casual enrolment process in order to appear for the upcoming Calcutta University exam tentatively to be held in the month of January or February 2022. Please ensure that you complete your Online Calcutta University Form Fill-up process after completing your enrolment. The notice regarding the same is available under Noticeboard section in college website. Click here for the notice of the same.
THIS ENROLMENT PROCEDURE IS NOT APPLICABLE FOR ANNUAL BASED STUDENTS.
Click the link below
Casual Enrolment Procedure for B.Com./ B.A./ B.Sc./ BBA Semester I/ III
Please ensure that the above given link 2 & 3 will open a google form where in you can brief us regarding the problem faced by you with the enrolment process. Please be informed that the above mentioned Google Forms are accessible only through your Institutional Email ID.
B.B.A. SEMESTER VI CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION, 2022 MARKSHEET DISTRIBUTION
B.B.A. Semester VI Calcutta University Examination, 2022 (Under CBCS) Marksheets will be distributed on Friday, 09th September 2022. The schedule for the same is given in the link below. BBA Semester VI Marksheet Distribution schedule is as follows: Marksheet Distribution date: Friday, 09th September 2022 Marksheet Distribution time: between 02:30 pm to 04:30 pm Marksheet …
CASUAL ENROLMENT FOR B.COM./ B.A./ B.SC./ BBA SEMESTER II / IV / VI FOR THE STUDENTS WHO HAVE APPEARED OR CLEARED THEIR SEMESTER VI
B.Com./ B.A./ B.Sc./ BBA Semester II/ IV/ VI Casual Enrolment 2022-23 has started. This enrolment procedure is applicable only for the students who have already appeared for their Semester VI Calcutta University Examination in the year 2021-22 or before but having failed paper/s in Semester II/ IV/ VI and are willing to appear for the exam …
M.COM. SEMESTER IV CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY EXAM, 2022
It is hereby notified to all the students of M.Com. Semester IV that their Calcutta University Examination, 2022 will be commencing from 21st June 2022. The detailed notice for the same is given below. Click the link below for Calcutta University Examination schedule ↓ M.Com. Semester IV Calcutta University Examination, 2022 Schedule
Calcutta University Consolidated Part-III (Honours/General) PNC cleared Marksheet Distribution for B.Com.
Part -III pass out student who have given their Part I Examination for failed paper/s in year 2018 and cleared it are hereby informed to collect their Calcutta University Part-III (Honours/General) PNC cleared Mark-sheet of B.Com. from Ground Floor College Office (Room No.- 20) between 11:00 am to 01:00 pm and 02:30 pm to 04:30 pm on …