It is hereby notified that as per the decision adopted in the Governing Body Meeting on 10th December, 2021, SWAYAM-NPTEL Committee of the College has been constituted to conduct online teaching –learning through this platform from the date of the notification. The Committee includes the following members:
Chairperson: Dr. Subhabrata Gangopadhyay, The Teacher-in-Charge
Single Point of Contact (SPOC): Dr. Pinki Saha Sardar, Vice Principal, Admin
Coordinator: Dr. Arnab Gangopadhyay, Department of Physics
Joint Coordinator: Dr. Utsa Das, Department of Electronics
|Discipline Specific Coordinators|
|Sl. No.||Section||Name of the Faculty Members|
|1||Science||Mr. Sugata Adhya, Dr. Suchandra Chakraborty|
|2||Arts||Dr. Debanjana Chakravarty, Ms. Saswati Das|
|3||Commerce (Morning)||Dr. Dipparna Jana, Mr. Vivek Patwari|
|4||Commerce (Afternoon and Evening)||Ms. Atreyee Ganguly, Dr. Dyuti Sinha|
|5||Management Section||Mr. Mr. Jayjit Chakraborty, Ms. Debarati Guha|
|1||Science||Mr. Utsab Mukherjee|
|2||Arts||Dr. Soumya Bhattacharya|
|3||Commerce (Morning)||Mr. Vivek Patwari|
|4||Commerce (Afternoon and Evening)||Dr. Dyuti Sinha|
|5||Management Section||Mr. Kaushik Banerjee|
|1||Science||Dr. Subhasish Das, Ms. Anamika Guha|
|2||Arts||Ms. Jashomati Ghose|
|3||Commerce (Morning)||Mr. Subhasish Dasgupta|
|4||Commerce (Afternoon and Evening)||Ms. Gargi Das Bhattacharyya|
|5||Management Section||Mr. Chiranjib Mitra|
Objectives of the Committee
The Swayam Committee of The Bhawanipur Education Society College was formed in 2021. The committee was created to:
- To encourage students to opt out several professional or certificate courses in SWAYAM (like Graphic design, PYTHON, Tally or other value added course) for advancement their career.
- To guide the Students to learn domain specific core courses.
- To encourage students to find internship, Soft skill training in SWAYAM- NPTEL Platform and get certified.
- To avail simulation practice.
- To enrol on GATE coaching portal in NPTEL platform.
- To upload the course materials by the respective Faculty members of concerned topic depending upon EOI (Express of Interest) received through SWAYAM-NPTEL Platform.
- To conduct a meeting on the last week of each month to review the progress of the committee and to discuss on the steps to be followed.
- To notify all the Departments of a section to intimate the students as per the course announced in the SWAYAM –NPTEL platform.
- To report SPOC two month alternately about the progress of the work.