Zero Tolerance towards Sexual Harassment at Workplace
Sexual Harassment at Workplace: (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act 2013
What is Sexual Harassment?
Sexual harassment includes any unwelcome sexually determined behaviour (whether directly or by implication) as:
- Physical contacts and advances.
- A demand or request for sexual favour.
- Sexually coloured remarks.
- Showing pornography.
- Any other unwelcome physical, verbal or nonverbal conduct of a sexual nature.
Rights of A Working Woman
- Working with dignity in a safe environment.
- Prevention of and protection against sexual harassment.
- Getting a hearing and relief from the complaints committee.
- Seeking their own or their perpetrator’s transfer.
Report Sexual Harassment at the workplace.
Ms. Amala Dhandhania (Presiding Officer) +917003638110
Ms. Salony Priya +919830164500
Ms. Atreyee Ganguly +919433896654
Dr. Suchandra Chakraborty +919830110874
Mr. Ashish Maitra +919831022349
Ms. Saheli Sarkar (Majumder) +919674726301