It is hereby notified that as per the resolution adopted in the Governing Body Meeting of 9th January 2021, Canteen Squad of the college has been reconstituted with effect from the date of notification till further notice. It includes the following members:
|1. Ms. Dipparna Jana (Squad leader)
2. Ms. Ipsita Chatterjee
3. Ms. Neetisha Jha
4. Ms. Minakshi Chaturvedi
|The canteen squad will be responsible for ensuring that surprise checks are made to the canteen to make regular surprise checks to the canteen to monitor the hygiene standards. These will include the following points:
1. Vending zones are pest free
2. Refrigerators and freezers are clean
3. Utensils are washed hygienically
4. Food is stored hygienically
5. Waste is disposed hygienically
6. Uniforms of staff members are clean
7. Food handlers are washing hands regularly
8. Food handlers use waterproof bandages for cuts.
9. Clean and separate wipes are used for surfaces and utensils
10. Design posters related to food hygiene for putting up in the canteen
11. Over all cleanliness of the canteen
12. Carrying out a questionnaire-based survey covering points related to storage, personal hygiene, frequency of cleaning, etc. within two days of the notification of this squad.
13. Filing a compiled report and suggestions, every quarter (September, December, March, June) and submitting it to the IQAC. This should be based on their observations as well as student satisfaction.
NB. The squad may involve a few students if they think it is necessary.