B.Com. Part-II (Honours & General) Examination Marksheet, 2017 will be distributed on Friday, 1st of December, 2017 for the students who have appeared for their Calcutta University Part II Examination in the year 2017.
- Calcutta University Part II Examination-2017 Admit Card.
- Valid ID Card issued by College.
- Fees paid Challan for the academic year 2016-17 (applicable only for Casual students)
- Student must come as per their allotted time only.
Link to the Marksheet Distribution Notice
B.Com Part II (Honours & General) Calcutta University Examination Marksheet will be distributed on Friday, 1st of December, 2017. Detailed schedule will be uploaded on 30th November 2017 by 12:00 noon.
B.Com. Part-II (Honours & General) Examination Result, 2017 will be published on Wednesday, 29th of November, 2017 for the students who have appeared for their Calcutta University Part II Examination in the year 2017.
Students can check their results of the said examination at the following websites on Wednesday, 29th of November, 2017 on and from 03:00 pm By entering the 10-digit Roll & Number excluding the in between hyphens .
The results will also be available through SMS by sending the message <CUUG (space) followed by the 10-digit Roll & Number excluding the in between hyphens >to 54242.
Link to the Calcutta University Notice → B.Com. Part II Honours & General Result
Marksheet Distribution Notice will be uploaded by 04.00 pm on 30th November 2017 in the College Website.
Students of B.Com / B.A. / B.Sc Part -III (Honours) who have given their Paper(s) for Recheck & Self-Inspection are hereby informed to check the below link for their results and in case of any changes from the earlier results, please check the notice for updated Marksheet distribution for the same. You are required to bring the documents as mentioned in the notice & report as per the scheduled time given.
Revised Marksheet will only be distributed to the students having change in their result.
Web-Link for checklist for B.Com / B.A. / B.Sc result after re-examination and FSI
Check the link for B.Com 3rd year (Hons.) Mid-Term “Re-Test 1” Schedule
This Notice is applicable for B.Com 1st year (Semester – I) Internal Assessment Examination, 2017-18
- No students will be allowed for Internal Assessment Examination without their Admit Card and valid college ID card.
- Admit Card must be printed on a neat white colour A4 size paper only. Please make sure that printing orientation is in portrait mode.
- If you are facing any problem in accessing your profile/generation of admit card, visit System Control Room (Room No. 424) 4th Floor, from Monday to Friday between 10.00 AM to 12.00 NOON & 03.00 PM to 04.00 PM
Click the Link for Admit Card Generation Process
This Enrolment is applicable only for students whose Calcutta University Part III examination result has been declared in the year 2017 or previous years and having failed papers in 1st/2nd/3rd Year.
Click here for Casual/Repeater Enrolment Notice for B.Com./ B.A./ B.Sc.
Click here for Federal Bank Branches in Kolkata → List of Federal Bank Branches in Kolkata
Click here for Casual/Repeater Enrolment Process Video → Casual/Repeater Enrolment Process Video
Last date to pay the enrolment fees is Thursday, 30th November, 2017.
Students having “ABS” as their Part III Calcutta University result need to mail us their scanned copy of Marksheet at email@example.com for their enrolment procedure.