The UGC has given guidelines for establishment and monitoring of IQACs’ in Higher Education Institutions (HEIs). The primary goal of IQAC is to develop a quality system for conscious, consistent & catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the college.
- Development & application of quality benchmarks / parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the college.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related processes.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars and quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes and activities of the college, leading to quality enhancement.
- Acting as a nodal agency for co-coordinating quality related activities, including adaption and dissemination of good practices.
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
- Ensure enhancement and integration among the various activities of the college and institutionalize good practices.
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve functioning of the college.
- Act as a catalyst for quality changes in the college.
It is hereby notified that as per the resolution adopted in the Governing Body Meeting of 26th June, 2018, The Internal Quality Assurance Cell of the college has been reconstituted as follows:
1. Chairperson: Dr. Suchandra Chakravarty TIC (Ex-officio)
2. Co-ordinator: Mr. Tathagata Sen
a. Ms. Debjani Ganguly
b. Dr. Joyeeta Bhadury
c. Dr. Anupa Ghosh
d. Dr. Ivy Dasgupta
e. Mr. Sayan Roy
f. Ms. Kalapi Banerjee
g. Dr. Saugata Konar
h. Dr. Sampa Sinha Basu
4. Management Representative: Mr. Miraj Shah / Dr. Sandip Dan
5. Senior Administrative Officers:
a. Ms. Ananyya Banerjee
b. Dr. Subhabrata Gangopadhyay
c. Mr. Saspo Chakraborty
d. Ms. Paramita Chakravarty
e. Mr. Ashish Maitra
f. Mr. Anirban Sarkar
g. Mr. Minesh Maniar
h. Mr. Prasanta Chowdhury
6. Representative of Local Society – Mr. Rohit Shukla
7. Student Member – Rittika Chakraborty (UID – 1604170002)
8. Alumni Member – Mr. Indraneel Bhattacharya
9. Industrialist – Mr. Dinesh Thakker
10. Employer – Mr. Jayshanker Gopalan
11. Parents. Representative – Ms. Sukti Maitra