Calcutta University Registration process for the Students who have taken Admission to 1st year in Academic Year 2017-18 will commence from Thursday 20th July, 2017.
It is mandatory for the student to be present personally at the time of Calcutta University Registration Process. The Admission Process is incomplete without doing Calcutta University Registration.
Check the Web-Link for Calcutta University Registration Schedule Notice
Students must bring the following:
- 2 Stamp Size Photograph.
- Class 12 Mark sheet (Original & 1 Photo Copy)
- Class 12 Admit Card (Original & 1 Photo Copy)
- Students Aadhar Card (Original & 1 Photo Copy)
- Migration & Pass Certificate required only for students (who have not submitted the same) other than WBHSC, ISC, CBSE, NIOS board (Original & 1 Photo Copy)
- SC / ST Certificate issued by Government of West Bengal (Required only if applied under SC/ST category) (Original & 1 Photo Copy).
- Valid ID Card issued by College
- Black Ink Pen.