It is notified for information of all concerned that the results of Recheck & Self Inspection of B.Com Semester I Calcutta University Examination, 2017 has been published by the Calcutta University. Students who have given their paper for Recheck & Self Inspection are hereby informed to check the link below for their results. Students can collect their updated mark sheet, only in case of change in result from College Ground Floor Office (Room No. -20) as per date & time given below:
Time: 12:00 Noon to 01:00 PM and 02:30 PM to 04:30 PM
Date: 11th October 2018 and 12th October 2018
Check the below link for result of Recheck & Self-Inspection of B.Com Semester I Examination, 2017
Please Note :
- Valid ID Card issued by College.
- Old B.Com Semester I Marksheet issued by Calcutta University
- Old Marksheet of B.Com Semester I will be Collected by the College after new Marksheet is handed over to the Students.
Check the Link for Result of Self-Inspection of B.Com Part I Supplementary Examination, 2017
Check the Link for Result of Self-Inspection of B.Com Part II Supplementary Examination, 2017
B.Sc. 3rd year (Honours & General) Student of Session 2018-19, will have to appear for the Mid-Term Examination, 2018 as per the Schedule given below.
- 3rd year Student needs to generate Admit card for the Mid-Term Examination, 2018. The Admit card generation option will start from Saturday, 6th October, 2018 at 12:00 noon.
- At examination venue, it is mandatory to carry Admit Card and valid College ID card.
- Students need to report at the examination venue 15 minutes prior to the allotted examination time.No entry to the examination hall will be permitted after the allotted time.
Check the link for the Admit Card Generation Process
Click the link for the Schedule
Recheck & Self-Inspection for B.Com (Honours) Part II Calcutta University Examination, 2018 is applicable to students who had appeared for B.Com. (Honours) Part II Examination in the year 2018.
Document required and process to be followed once you reach the venue:
i. Your Recheck & Self Inspection Application Form printed from Calcutta University website. (2 copy of Recheck & Self Inspection Application Form printed if student goes for both Recheck & Self-Inspection)
ii. Calcutta University Part II Examination net copy of Mark sheet. (Original & 2 photocopy)
iii. Calcutta University Part II Examination Latest Admit Card. (Original & 2 photocopy)
iv. Calcutta University Registration Certificate. (Original & 2 photocopy)
v. Valid College ID Card.
vi. Fees required for the payment of your Application. The amount will be mentioned in the form.
Please Note: Recheck can be done of only 2 papers (either, 2 Honours or 2 General or 1 Honours and 1 General papers), so if you do recheck of two Honours papers now, you won’t be able to give General papers for Recheck later.
Link for FAQ on Recheck & Self-Inspection for Part II B.Com (Honours)
Link for Calcutta University Part II Recheck & FSI Online Process
Link for Schedule of Recheck & Self-Inspection of B.Com (Honours) Part II
A Parent-Teacher Meeting for B.A. 1st semester students whose name and roll no. are given in below list will be held on 6th October, 2018 , Saturday at 3:30 pm. The Student are suppose to meet their respective departmental teachers along with their parent as per the Room allotted to them in the below link.
Check the Link
This Re-check & Self Inspection process is applicable for students who have appeared for B.Com Part II (Honours) Examination of Calcutta University in year 2018.
For recheck and self-inspection of assessed answer script of Part II Calcutta University Examination, 2018 B.Com (Honours) student have to register themself in link given below in order to get the process, venue, date & time for doing the recheck and self-inspection application process.
Link for Registration
Click for Invitation of Faculty Development Programme
Click for Schedule of Faculty Development Programme
This enrolment procedure is applicable only for students who had appeared for their Calcutta University Part I/ II Examination held in 2018.
- Last Calcutta University Exam Result will remain “QH” by default and will be automatically updated once Calcutta University Part I/ II (as applicable) results will be declared.
- Students who failed to fill their Calcutta University Part II/ III (as applicable) exam form in the year 2017, their Last Calcutta University Exam Result will remain “X” by default, in order to repeat their 2nd/ 3rd year.
Click here for Enrolment Notice for B.B.A.
Click here for Federal Bank Branches in Kolkata
- Last date for 2nd & 3rd Year B.B.A Enrolment Fees is Wednesday, 10th October, 2018.
- If you are facing any problem in accessing your profile or in case of any discrepancy, send an E-mail mentioning “2nd Year Enrolment Issue” in the subject line of the mail along with your 10 digit UID Number, contact Number and the exact problem you are facing, to firstname.lastname@example.org.