Casual & Repeater Enrolment for B.Com/B.A/B.Sc – Applicable only for 2nd Year Repeating & Current 3rd Year Students having back papers
This Enrolment is not applicable for 1st year Student of Academic Year 2016-17
Check the Link for Notice → Enrolment for Casual & Repeater-B.Com/B.A/B.Sc
Check the Link for List of Federal Bank Branches → List of Federal Bank Branch
Please Read Note :
- Last date of Casual/ Repeater fees payment is Wednesday, 25th January 2017.
- In case if you are facing any problem in accessing your profile or need any clarification on the enrollment, Visit System Control Room, 4th Floor, College building between 11:00 AM to 01:30 PM.
- The Enrolment Procedure is not applicable for B.B.A
- Old Rs. 500/- & Rs.1000/- notes will not be accepted.
Part I Calcutta University Registration Cross Verification for the students failed to appear on scheduled dates (11/01/2017 & 12/01/2017).
Students who have failed to appear for cross verification of their registration data are given last opportunity to do the same on Friday, 13th January 2017 at 10.00 AM sharp. They have to report to System Control Room, 4th Floor, along with College ID card.
The Cross verification process is for verifying your data submitted to Calcutta University before issuance of Registration Certificate.
It is mandatory for all the 1st Year students (Not applicable for Repeaters) to appear for the same on the said dates to check their data and sign on the Cross Verification Sheet.
Students are required to check their name along with other data in the Registration Cross Verification check-list link given below and make note of rectification if any, along with the page no. (given at the right side bottom of the checklist) of their data.
Check the Weblink for M.A English Part I Marksheet Distribution schedule → M.A English Part I Marksheet Distribution schedule
Check the Weblink for M.A English Part II Class Resume Notice → M.A English Part II Class Resume Notice
It is hereby informed that B.A/B.Sc./B.Com. Part II Supplementary Examination 2016 will be held in the month of February’ 2017 for the candidates of Part III (who have already appeared or due to appear or repeaters of Part III) only to clear their failed General subject paper/ Group/s of Part II before they sit for their Part III Exam.
The Supplementary Examination Form Fill up for failed General subject paper/ Group/s of Part II for B.Com will be held on Monday, 9th January, 2017 and for B.A & B.Sc will be held on Tuesday, 10th January 2017. The Schedule Notice is given below
Check the Link for Scheduled Notice
Checklist for B.Com → B.Com Part II Supplementary Checklist
Checklist for B.A & B.Sc → B.A & B.Sc Part II Supplementary Checklist
1. Students appeared for Part II Calcutta University Examination for the first time in Year 2010 or before need to get written permission for filling up Calcutta University Supplementary Examination Part II (General) Form. Student need to go to Examination Department , Under Graduate Council, Calcutta University, College Street Campus.
2. Casual Fees for the Session 2016-17 must be paid in order to fill the Calcutta University Supplementary Examination Form.
Students who got Back Paper In 2nd Year Honours Paper, they will have to do the Calcutta University Examination Form Fillup & give the Calcutta University Exam with 2nd Year Main Exam.
Check the web-link for Casual/Repeater Enrollment Procedure
B.A & B.Sc (Honours & General) Part II Mark-sheet will be distributed on Wednesday, 04/01/2017.
For scheduled Notice check the web-link → B.A & B.Sc (Honours & General) Part II Mark-sheet Distribution
B.Com (Honours & General) Part II Mark-sheet will be distributed on Thursday, 05/01/2017.
For scheduled Notice check the web-link → B.Com (Honours & General) Part II Mark-sheet Distribution