This Enrolment is applicable only for students who have got failed paper(s) in their Calcutta University Part I Examination.
Click here for Casual/Repeater Enrolment Notice for B.Com./ B.A./ B.Sc.
Click here for Federal Bank Branches in Kolkata → List of Federal Bank Branches in Kolkata
Click here for Casual/Repeater Enrolment Process Video → Casual/Repeater Enrolment Process Video
Last date to pay the enrolment fees is Wednesday, 28th February, 2018.
Students having “ABS” as their Part I Calcutta University result, needs to mail us the scanned copy of their marksheet at firstname.lastname@example.org for their enrolment procedure.
It is hereby notified that B.Com 1st year Semester II is commencing from 13.02.2018, Tuesday.
Carry your valid ID card issued by the College.
Timings are given below:
Morning: 6:15 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.
Afternoon: 3:00 P.M. to 6:45 P.M.
Evening: 5:15 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
The Department of English & History of The Bhawanipur Education Society College presents Book Reading & Interactive Session by Maya Jasanoff on 8th February, 2018 at 04:00 pm, Knowledge Centre, College Library, 6th Floor.
Final date for B.Com./B.A./B.Sc. Part III (Honours & General) Calcutta University Examination Form Fill-up to be held on Wednesday, 07/02/2018.
- 10:30 am for Regular students
- 11:00 am for Casual students (for Failed papers in Part III)
Venue: Valia Hall, Ground Floor (Entry from Gate next to College Canteen)
Students must bring the following documents on the scheduled date of Form fill-up:
- All previous years original Mark sheet issued by Calcutta University
- 1 recent Stamp Size Photograph. (We will take only if required)
- Original duly Paid Part III Regular/Casual/Repeater (as applicable) Fees challan for Academic Year 2017-18.
- Valid ID Card issued by College.
Click the Link for Admit Card Generation Process