BESC ON FACEBOOK
Join Us on Facebook.
The Bhawanipur Design Academy, Eastern India’s premier design school.
The UGC has given guidelines for establishment and monitoring of IQACs’ in Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
The primary goal of IQAC is to develop a quality system for conscious, consistent & catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the college.
FUNCTIONS OF IQAC
IQAC will contribute to the:
Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related processes.
Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars and quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
Documentation of the various programmes and activities of the college, leading to quality enhancement.
Acting as a nodal agency for co-coordinating quality related activities, including adaption and dissemination of good practices.
BENEFITS OF IQAC
IQAC will aim to:
Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
Ensure enhancement and integration among the various activities of the college and institutionalize good practices.
Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve functioning of the college.
Act as a catalyst for quality changes in the college.
01. Prof. Debjani Ganguly, Teacher In Charge , ex officio, Head of Institution
02. Mr Miraj D Shah, Senior Vice President, The Bhawanipur Gujarati Education Society
03. Mr Pradip Sheth, Secretary, The Bhawanipur Gujarati Education Society
04. Dr Sandip Kr Dan, as Member from the Management/ Governing Body
05. CA Rohit Sukhla, Nominee from local society
06. Mr Minesh Maniar, Senior Manager IT Systems
07. Mr Prasanta Chowdhury, Senior Manager Maintenance
08. Prof. Subhabrata Ganguly, Department of Science
09. Prof. Saspo Chakraborty, Department of Commerce
10. Prof. Paromita Chakraborty, Department of Commerce
11. Prof. Soumendra Laha, Department of Commerce
12. Prof. Amala Dhandhania,, Department of Arts
13. Prof. Tridib Sengupta, Department of Management
14. Prof. Dr. Suparna Basak, Department of Science
15. Prof. Dr. Mili Samaddar, Department of Arts
16. Prof. Dr. Samir Siddhanta, Department of Science
17. Prof. Suchandra Chakravarty, ex officio, Vice Principal read Administration