The UGC has given guidelines for establishment and monitoring of IQACs’ in Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
The primary goal of IQAC is to develop a quality system for conscious, consistent & catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the college.
FUNCTIONS OF IQAC
IQAC will contribute to the:
Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related processes.
Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars and quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
Documentation of the various programmes and activities of the college, leading to quality enhancement.
Acting as a nodal agency for co-coordinating quality related activities, including adaption and dissemination of good practices.
BENEFITS OF IQAC
IQAC will aim to:
Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
Ensure enhancement and integration among the various activities of the college and institutionalize good practices.
Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve functioning of the college.
Act as a catalyst for quality changes in the college.
Dr. Suchandra Chakravarty, Teacher In Charge , ex officio, Head of Institution
Mr. Tathagata Sen
1 Mr. Miraj Shah. Senior Vice-President, Governing Body
2. Dr. Sandip Dan, Rector
3. Mr. Pradip Seth
4. Mr. Amar Seth
5. Mrs. Mou Banerjee
6. Mr. Jai Shankar
7. Mr. Rohit Shukla
8. Mr. Ashish Jhunjhunwala
9. Mr. Ashish Maitra. HR
10. Mr. Subhendu Banerjee. Accounts
11. Dr. Subhabrata Gangopadhyay. Vice Principal Administration & Bursar
12. Ms. Debjani Ganguly, Vice Principal Arts
13. Mr. Saspo Chakraborty, HOD Commerce
14. Ms. Paramita Chakravarty, Co-ordinator, M.Com
15. Ms. Ananyya Banerjee, Co-ordinator. M.A. English
16. Dr. Tridib Sengupta. Co-ordinator BBA
17. Mr. Divyesh Shah, Co-ordinator Morning Commerce
18. Dr. Anupa Ghosh
19. Mr. Sanjib Haldar
20. Mr. Sayan Roy
21. Ms. Piu Chatterjee
22. Mr. Chittojit Bhattacharya, Library
23. Mr. Minesh Maniar
24. Mr. Prasanta Chowdhury