‘The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.’
Time management is the process of planning and exercising conscious control over the amount of time spent on specific activities – especially to increase effectiveness, efficiency or productivity. But we hardly consider it to be integral, don’t we? This and this together is the reason why The Bhawanipur College organised a seminar on Time Management for its students on July 26, 2017 ,at Concept Hall.
B.A 3rd Year Classes will commence from Saturday, 29th July 2017 as per the schedule time.
Carry your valid ID card issued by the College.
Please Note: The Commencement of B.A Part III classes is applicable for the B.A students who have appeared for their Calcutta University Part II Examination held in the year 2017.
Students who have taken Admission to 1st year in Academic Year 2017-18 and successfully completed their Document Verification process but failed to appear for their Calcutta University Registration Process on the allotted schedule will have to complete the same on Friday, 28th July 2017.
They are require to report to Valia Hall, Ground Floor as per the reporting time given below:
- 02:00 PM for B.Com (Morning)
- 03:00 PM for B.Com (Afternoon & Evening)
- 04:00 PM for B.A, B.Sc & B.B.A
It is mandatory for the student to be present personally at the time of Calcutta University Registration Process. The Admission Process is incomplete without doing Calcutta University Registration.
Students must bring the following:
- 2 Stamp Size Photograph.
- Class 12 Mark sheet (Original & 1 Photo Copy)
- Class 12 Admit Card (Original & 1 Photo Copy)
- Students Aadhar Card (Original & 1 Photo Copy)
- Migration & Pass Certificate required only for students (who have not submitted the same) other than WBHSC, ISC, CBSE, NIOS board (Original & 1 Photo Copy)
- SC / ST Certificate issued by Government of West Bengal (Required only if applied under SC/ST category) (Original & 1 Photo Copy).
- Valid ID Card issued by College
1st Year B.A & B.Sc. Students appearing for Part I (General) Examinations are required to collect their Admit Card from College Ground Floor Office (Room No. – 20) on Friday, 28th July 2017 as per time given below:
Time : 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM & 02:30 PM to 04:00 PM
Student must bring the following:
1) Provisional Admit Card of Part I Calcutta University Language Exam.
2) Casual/Repeater paid 1st Year Fees Challan in original (as applicable) for the Academic Year 2016-17.
3) Valid ID Card issued by College.
The Commencement of B.Com. (Morning) Part II classes is applicable for the B.Com. (Morning) students who have appeared for their Calcutta University Part I Examination held in the year 2017.
Check the Web-link for Class Commencement Notice
Students of M. A. Part I and Part II Examinations beginning on Thursday, 25.07.2017 are to be seated in Room No. 219.
Students of B.A Honours in English, History, Political Science & Bengali who have taken Journalism and Mass Communication or Sociology as an Elective option, will have to appear for a screening test on Saturday, 22nd July 2017, at 11:30 a.m. Room numbers will be notified on the day of the examination. First two periods of Honours classes will be held as scheduled. Those not appearing for the test will be automatically disqualified.