Casual & Repeater Enrolment for B.Com/B.A/B.Sc – Applicable only for 1st Year Repeating & Current 2nd & 3rd Year Students having back papers in 1st Year.
This Enrolment is not applicable for 1st year students admitted in Academic Year 2016-17
Check the Link for Notice → Enrolment Procedure for Casual & Repeater-B.Com/B.A/B.Sc
Check the Link for List of Federal Bank Branches → List of Federal Bank Branch
Please Read Note :
- Last date for Casual & Repeater enrolment fees is Saturday, 4th March, 2017.
- Students having “ABS” as their Part I Calcutta University result need to contact System Control Room between 11:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M. for their enrolment procedure.
- In case if you are facing any problem in accessing your profile or need any clarification on the enrollment, Visit System Control Room, 4th Floor, College building between 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM.
- The Enrolment Procedure is not applicable for B.B.A
- Old Rs. 500/- & Rs.1000/- notes will not be accepted.
Provisional Admit Card distribution for Part I Calcutta University Examination of Language group, 2017 for B.Com students will be held on Friday, 24th February 2017 as per the schedule given in the below link from Ground Floor, Valia Hall (Entry from the gate beside College Canteen).
Students registered previous to year 2016 having back paper in Language group will get their Language Exam Admit Card from Counter No. 5 at 11:00 AM & students whose name is not there in the below list will also contact Counter No. 5 at 11:00 AM.
Student need to check their respective Schedule from the below web-link
Please Note : Student must bring their Valid College ID Card.
Calcutta University Part – I Language Exam, 2017 Admit Card distribution Schedule for B.A & B.Sc will be uploaded soon
Calcutta University B.A & B.Sc Part-I (Honours & General) Mark sheet will be distributed on Wednesday, 22/02/2017 from College Ground Floor Office.
Check the Web-link for Schedule Notice → Schedule for B.A & B.Sc Part I Calcutta University Mark-sheet Distribution
Students who have missed their Part-III Calcutta University Examination Form Fill-up are hereby given single day window to fill up their Form on Monday, 20/02/2017. Students are requested to report Sharp as per schedule below mention.
Student who will fail to fill-up & submit Calcutta University Examination Form will not be eligible to sit for the Part III Calcutta University Examination this year.
No request for the Form Fillup will be entertained after the following Schedule.
Students must bring the following:
- All previous years original Mark sheet issued by Calcutta University
- 2 (two) recent Stamp Size Photograph
- Original Duly Paid 3rd Year Fees Challan (Applicable only for Repeaters & Casual students of Part III) for the Academic Year 2016-17
- Valid New ID Card issued by College.
- Black Ink Pen.
Checklist for B.Com
Checklist for B.A & B.Sc
1st Year Students are required to collect their Marksheet on Friday, 17/02/2017 at Valia Hall, Ground Floor as per schedule given in the below web-link :
Check the Web-link for Schedule Notice → Schedule for B.Com Part I Calcutta University Mark-sheet Distribution
Part I B.Com Calcutta Univeristy Examination Result will be published on 14th February, 2017. For details check the web-link below :
Check the Web-link → Publication of Results – B.Com Part-I Examination,2017
B.Com Part I Calcutta University Mark-sheet will be distributed in the College tentatively on 17th February, 2017. The detailed Schedule of Mark-sheet distribution will be uploaded soon.
Check the Notice given in the below web-link for further details of Library timing.
Check the web-link → Change in Library Time from 13th Feb till 18th Feb, 2017