B.A. / B.Sc (Honours & General) students who are due to appear for Part I Calcutta University Examination as a fresh candidate or having any back paper in Part I or repeating Part I are eligible to fill up their Part I Calcutta University Examination form as per the schedule given below.
Students must report exactly as per their schedule. No request for the form fill-up will be entertained post completion of form fill-up schedule.
Check the Link for Scheduled Notice
Students must bring the following documents on the scheduled date of Form fill-up:
- Calcutta University Registration Certificate (Applicable only for 1st Year Student of Academic Year 2016-17).
- Original Class-12 Board Mark sheet (Applicable only for 1st Year Student of Academic Year 2016-17).
- All previous years original Mark sheet issued by Calcutta University (Applicable only for Repeaters & Casual students of Part I).
- 2 recent Stamp Size Photograph. (We will take only if required)
- Valid ID Card issued by College.
- Original Duly Paid 1st Year Fees Challan (Applicable only for Repeater & Casual students of Part I) for the Academic Year 2016-17.