B.B.A students who have appeared for their Calcutta University Part III Examination held in 2018 are required to collect their Marksheet from College Ground Floor Office (Room No. 20) as per the schedule given below:
Time : 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Date: 12th October, 2018
Students are required to bring the following documents in order to collect their marksheet:
1. Original B.B.A Part III Calcutta University Admit Card.
2. Fees paid Challan for the Academic year 2017-18 (applicable only for Casual students)
3. Valid ID Card issued by College.
Student who got “No Marks” result status in their B.Com Part II (H) Examination, 2018 can check their updated Marks from below link.
Check the link for updated result of B.Com Part II (H) Examination, 2018
It is notified for information of all concerned that the results of Recheck & Self Inspection of B.Com Semester I Calcutta University Examination, 2017 has been published by the Calcutta University. Students who have given their paper for Recheck & Self Inspection are hereby informed to check the link below for their results. Students can collect their updated mark sheet, only in case of change in result from College Ground Floor Office (Room No. -20) as per date & time given below:
Time: 12:00 Noon to 01:00 PM and 02:30 PM to 04:30 PM
Date: 11th October 2018 and 12th October 2018
Check the below link for result of Recheck & Self-Inspection of B.Com Semester I Examination, 2017
Please Note :
- Valid ID Card issued by College.
- Old B.Com Semester I Marksheet issued by Calcutta University
- Old Marksheet of B.Com Semester I will be Collected by the College after new Marksheet is handed over to the Students.