B. Com Part – I students who have done their Calcutta University Part-I Examination, 2018 Form Fill-up are required to collect their Admit Card on Tuesday, 10/07/2018 from 1st Floor as per Room No. given in below schedule.
Check the Web-link for B.Com Part I Calcutta University Examination, 2018 Admit Card Distribution schedule
Student must bring:
- Paid 1st Year Fees Challan in original (Casual/Repeater as applicable) for the Academic Year 2017-18.
- Valid ID Card issued by College.
The Re-Examination & Self Inspection of B.Com/B.A./B.Sc. Part III Calcutta University Examination, 2018 for Girls will be held on Tuesday, 10th July, 2018 and for Boys it will be held on Wednesday, 11th July 2018 from Valia Hall, Ground Floor.
Schedule for Re-Examination & Self-Inspection is given below for students who have already registered for the same through Google Form.
Check the link for Re-Examination & Self-Inspection of Part III (Girls)
Check the link for Re-Examination & Self-Inspection of Part III (Boys)
Check the link → Process related to Recheck & Self-Inspection
Document required for Self Inspection & Recheck :
1) Calcutta University Part III Examination Latest Marksheet.
2) Student with INC Results needs to bring NET Copy of their Part III Calcutta University Examination, 2018 Marksheet.
3) Calcutta University Part III Examination Latest Admit Card.
4) Calcutta University Registration Certificate.
5) Valid College ID Card
6) Cost of Self Inspection is Rs.500/- for each paper. (Maximum 4 papers)
7) Cost of Re checking is Rs.110/- for 1 paper or Rs.210/- for 2 papers. (Maximum 2 papers)