It is hereby notified to the students (Morning, Afternoon & Evening) of B.Com 3rd Year 2017 – 2018, who have failed to appear in College Selection Test 2017 or College Selection “Re-Test 1” 2017, that their College Selection Re – Test 2 will be held as per the schedule given below.
Check the link for B.Com 3rd year (Honours & General) College Selection “Re – Test 2” Schedule
Student failing to appear their Re-Test 2 will not be allowed to fill-up their Part III Calcutta University Examination Form.
It is hereby informed that the Form Fillup date got extended for B.A/B.Sc./B.Com. Part II Supplementary Examination, 2017. For details check the below link:
Check the Link for detailed Calcutta University Notice → Calcutta University Notice for Extended Date
The Bhawanipur Education Society College played host to the The West Bengal State Darts Championship -Stage 2 presented by the Darts Association of Bengal from the 26 th January,2018 to the 28 th January, 2018.
B.Com/B.A/ B.Sc. (Honours) students who are due to appear for Part III Calcutta University Examination as a fresh candidate or having any back paper in Part III or repeating Part III are eligible to fill up their Part III Calcutta University Examination form to be held from 31st January, 2018.
Exact schedule,venue & process of form fill-up will be uploaded by 30/01/2018, 4.00 pm.
It is mandatory to carry the following documents at the time of Form fill-up:
- All previous years original Mark sheet issued by Calcutta University
- 1 (one) recent Stamp Size Photograph
- Original Duly Paid Part III Casual/Repeater (as applicable) Fees challan for Academic Year 2017-18.
- Valid ID Card issued by College.
Please Note: 3rd Year Regular/Repeater Student of Academic Year [2017-18] who have not appeared for Part III Selection Examination shall not be eligible for the said Form fill-up. They are require to meet their Coordinator / HOD / VP immediately as per their class/session timing.
The Republic Day was celebrated with full solemnity by the teachers and students of the Bhawanipur Education Society College (BESC).
B.A. and B.Sc. classes will be suspended due to Calcutta University B.Com Semester – I Examination, 2017. Please check the following B.A. & B.Sc. Notices for Class suspension details.
Recheck & Self Inspection of assessed answer script for B.Com Part I 2016-17 will be held from 31st January 2018.
You need to register for the same.
To register click the link → https://goo.gl/forms/u2i0Qo7ElgqIGdLL2
Saraswati Puja Celebrations at Campus.
This Notice is applicable for B.Com Part II Honours & General Student (Academic Year 2017-18) only.
B.Com Part II Honours & General Student (Academic Year 2017-18) will have there Selection Examination from 01st February 2018. Please check the schedule for the same in the link below and also check the link for the process of Generation of Admit card for the same.
- No students will be allowed for Selection Examination without their Admit Card and valid college ID card.
- Admit Card must be printed on a neat white colour A4 size paper only. Please make sure that printing orientation is in portrait mode.
- Admit Card must be generated & Printed on or before 30th January 2018.
- If you are facing any problem in accessing your profile/generation of admit card, visit System Control Room (Room No. 424), 4th Floor, on 29th January 2018 between 10.00 AM to 12.00 NOON & 03.00 PM to 04.00 PM.
Click the Link for Admit Card Generation Process
Check the link for B.Com 2nd Year (Honours & General ) Selection Examination Schedule